As an online entrepreneur, you have to make sure the customer’s journey is hassle-free. You should focus on making it as simple as feasible for the visitor. Your decision of hosting provider will influence the site’s loading speed, uptime, and overall performance. A good web hosting provider will contribute to the remarkable and smooth client experience.
Your E-commerce Store won’t charge you if it is disconnected. Poor timing will result in poor client experience. When you look for an Internet service provider for your E-Commerce store, many will give you guarantees on uptime. They can also provide a refund guarantee against the period when your store was disconnected. Yet, this price isn’t anything compared with what your eCommerce store would have gotten if it were online.
Pick a web host that provides online technical support that is sufficiently skilled to fix your issues at any time of the day. Also, stay up-to-date with the latest updates. A good web host should be able to deliver at 99.8% or better time.
Your site should not have a downtime of over an hour and a half for every month. So as opposed to searching for fascinating guarantees, discover a web host who offers a good uptime and can also show their strong record.
The Best Four Web Hosting Services 2020 for Better [Uptime]
1. 1 and 1 Web Hosting
- Pros: Hard to pass through assessment time. Great client care.
- Hosting categorized as Essential and advanced packages
- Server types: Linux or Windows-based
- Web design tools for easy application.
- Cons: Website Builder Plus level is needed to be remembered for codes rapidly. Competitors have extra refund times.
- The primary concern and Conclusion: 1 and 1 have reasonable hosting with a rich variety of site creation tools, as well as magnificent support and long-term reliability for our testing.
2. AccuWeb Hosting
- Pros: Stellar Uptime. Superb dedicated hosting plans. Great client support.
- Options available for Linux or Windows Servers.
- Cons: Lacks unlimited emails with Windows accounts. No shared hosting plans month to month.
- Main concern: AccuWeb Hosting has a ton of amazing features, including solid uptime and client care, however, it’s incredibly dedicated hosting plans are the place this webserver truly sparkles.
3. Dedicated Inmotion Hosting Options
- Best web hosting for dedicated hosting
- Options Are Managed or Unmanaged – Very Affordable 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- InMotion Hosting accompanies a few exceptional hosting choices: a range of managed and unmanaged server hosting.
All servers go with SSDs to quicken boot time and use certified referral technology to ensure 99.999% uptime. Not exclusively are servers on the Layer 1 network, however, they have multi-layer security and offer no-reboot upgrades as needed.
The server is truly all around maintained, with a fundamental expense of $ 139.99/month, while still providing exceptional features, for example, Intel Xeon processor, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD hard drive, and 6TB data transfer limit.
While six different server configurations are available, you can request modified solutions to suit your prerequisites. Every one of them can run WHM/Cpanel to easy server administration.
The set of servers uncovered offers similar specifications as the recently managed servers, yet a lot less expensive, with the minimum settings referred to above beginning at just $ 99.99 per month. With managed servers, you can also adjust your server yourself without the operating system as you need.
When all is said in done, the noteworthy InMotion Hosting platform offers you dedicated hosting, however, at an affordable cost.
High quality dedicated servers
Cost: from $ 3.29 | Storage: Unlimited | Bandwidth: unlimited
- Wide range of plans
- Installation with a single click
- More than 400 famous web applications
- Weebly website development plan
- Price isn’t transparent
- Provides maximum server performance
Hostwinds offers a 99.9999% performance guarantee, a noteworthy suit. Its range of services incorporates shared hosting, VPS hosting, cloud hosting, dedicated servers, and vendor accounts.
Shared hosting for a domain begins at $ 3.29/month, yet when upgraded, the cost goes up to $ 8.99. Business hosting is determined multiple times quicker and begins at $ 5.64/month. For Linux, unmanaged VPSs start at $ 4.49/month and run VPSs at $ 5.17/month. Yet, finding the full details of the features included and the cost is troublesome, and we need Hostwinds to be more transparent about the real value of the plans. Complex return policy but short payback periods assures.
In any case, Hostwinds performance and work ensures are acceptable and its pricing is particularly competitive on the better quality. So if you are searching for VPS hosting or dedicated servers that function admirably, consider Hostwinds.